I got a new job @ Press-One via Employment Solutions. This party hopping club dropping bass popping DJ who stayed up all night long “bound on the floor, dancin’ to the break of dawn” [Aaron Smith – Dancin (Kronos)] is now going to bed at 8pm and waking up at 4am. I work from 6am-3pm and I’m making some decent. It’s nice, I might be able to open a bank account or something maybe.
Still looking for a nice girl who likes to have fun and not smash my heart. Tell your friends. I am also available for hire as a DJ in the Northern Colorado area. Please get in touch with me for any services.
The brain is tired. Lots of coffee and the sleep schedule is so bizarre, I can’t believe I’m doing it. Honestly, it was just the right amount of variety I needed to clear my mind of some recent painful experiences and build up the empire a little bit.
Planned purchases w/ new moneys:
- ) I’ve made up my mind to save some so I can get my little daughter Coral some nice Christmas presents!
- ) Selfish stuff–new Adidas shoes and jumpsuit (expensivo), or maybe the cosplay version of the Sherlock coat, (the original is 1350 pounds sterling, that’s a lot of American moneys) but they have some knock offs for around $100.
- ) Invest in self-promotion, most likely the cheapy business cards from vistaprints.com
- ) Sardines, smoked.
- ) Work stuff like hand sanitizer, wipes.
- ) Maybe some more books. I read the whole time I’m home, before I go to sleep, and after I wake up. I am studying intensely right now. Presently: Tarot (several books cross-referenced regularly), How To Win Friends And Influence People by Dale Carnegie, and Wilda Tanner’s The Mystical Magical Marvelous World Of Dreams. The dream book is helping me learn new ways to learn old things. Interesting.
- ) I forgot. My brain isn’t working right. I need more sleep and a big piece of fish. I need fish.
If you read this, I’m sorry. But yeah, what’s a blog for?